Version 2.0.0 contains:
Version 1.3.0 contains:
- RDP support, connect to Windows PCs without running VNC server.
- Capture and store remote screen shot.
- Extended keyboard featuring function keys, start key, shift, ctrl, alt, etc keys.
- Tap on screen to left click, long-tap (0.5 secs) to right click.
- NetBios support, connect using computer names on local network.
Version 1.2 has the following fixes:
- New touch pad style mouse move mode.
- Adjust your screen update speed according to your network type (wifi or 3g).
- Scale down the remote screen resolution to improve speed and save bandwidth.
Version 1.1 has the features that were most requested by people, it contains:
- Disconnection issues on non-english locales has been fixed.
- Quick scroll buttons
We've added two scroll buttons that would allow you to scroll up and down in any window without having to move the mouse to scroll bar.
- Use custom ports & connect to multiple computers within a network
We've added the ability to customize the port you'd like to run WP7 Remote Desktop server on. This allows you to configure multiple computers that are behind a single router for remote access.
- Multiple monitor support
View both of your monitor screens on phone when you use RealVNC as the server. UltraVNC can also be configured to use two monitors.
- Send ctrl+alt+del
Our application can now send ctrl+alt+del key combination to the VNC server. This works only with a compatible VNC server that can execute ctrl+alt+del commands.
- Support for better screen compression
With UltraVNC and RealVNC, you will be using upto 10 times less bandwidth which means faster screen updates.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and UI updates
We compiled a list of most reported bugs and things that were annoying you and have fixed in this update. Yes, this means no more frequent disconnection problems :)
- Embedded UltraVNC server
We've embedded UltraVNC server with our WP7 Remote Desktop server so that you don't have to install two programs.
- Automatic Firewall configuration
We configure Windows Firewall for you automatically, so now when you've installed the server, you're ready to connect to it right away.