Configuring UltraVNC for Dual monitors
- Click "Start" button on your desktop, click "Accessories" menu item and find "Notepad"
- Right click on the "Notepad" menu item and click on "Run as administrator"
- In notepad, select "File" menu and then click on "Open" menu item
- Open the ultravnc.ini file from your WP7 Remote Desktop server installation folder, typically this is C:\Program Files\thefastmarket\WP7 Remote Desktop
- In the file, look for the line that has secondary=0, change this to secondary=1 and save the file
- In WP7 Remote Desktop server, under the "Status" tab, click on "Stop" button for UltraVNC service, after the service has stopped, click on "Start" button to start it again
- Connect from your phone, you should see both screens on the phone now
We've tested this out with Windows 7.